Saturday, June 13, 2009

"I simply cut and paste articles and posts on my thread even if I do not believe them"

quote=Estelle Hi waterfall

I have been sent pms from other posters who feel the same way as you do in the past. I read her posts and do note that she seems to advise "Leave it to the police." Perhaps that is the best thing to do really, who knows?

I note lately that anyone saying anything different than charge them with neglect is treated as if they are going to be charged with libel with the McCanns. Few people seem to be willing to say more than "accident" by herself (as if she could kill herself) and they came back and found her dead.

I am always being told that it will be simple....but I think it is complex...many layers....and a lot of planning...perhaps the faked abduction was not very planned as they could not rely on others to lie for them....except J*** ****** and the doctors pretending they checked.

Distraction and confusion is what ***** says works best so police time is lost.

Beachy is a lady who wants to have followers and treats others as more lowly than herself. She writes well so I simply cut and paste articles and posts on my thread even if I do not believe them so I can go back and read them one day.

Thanks for your email...beachy does not have a suspicious mind..so would not have made a good detective....but also does not want to say things that most people do not want to know about yet.

Cheers

Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment