Monday, June 15, 2009

Is being female a handicap in Mod Mansion?

HawkEyes1 wrote:
This is one of the best kept secrets on the forum that I am female. People have assumed that I am male, and I have not corrected it, deliberately keeping my postings gender neutral. It is only more recently that to certain colleagues in messaging have I revealed my gender.

I am British and still have family in England, but I have been living in the US for many years. I am located in ******* (on the *** ********* borders) in the ***** River Valley.

You now have my dark secret!

By the way, did you grow up in the north of England? I must admit I have never been to Blackpool, but in more recent years I have enjoyed the north of England more than I have the south. I still visit friends in Suffolk, however, and that has grown on me over the years. I was born in London but raised partially there and in a small village in Berkshire.

Regards-Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment