Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fear of libel, scared sources

Hello BJR, good morning.

I have received information that i feel you should know:

A prominent member of HTFM is in contact with Michael Wright and has been asked to monitor 3As for libel against him or the family.
I assure you my source is SOUND. My source is also scared.
I promised not to reveal its name. Perhaps you could remind your members to all put in a sort of IMO in their tagline etc.
Sorry to be a worrypants, but I could not NOT let you know, iykwim. Cheers, Kazlux.

PS: obviously very very confidential.

4 comments:

  1. Not very condiential now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if Brenda needed telling.

    And no, the server location does not protect anyone from libel. Neither do the words, allegedly, imo or even imho.

    What puzzles me is that many have been banned for saying the McCanns are innocent, which they officially are but others can post anything they want. Accsuing people of being paedophiles and murderers is about as libelous as it gets.

    Can't say that you were never warned, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thread accusing Gerry of being a paedophile is indeed a disgrace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thread accusing Gerry of being a paedophile is indeed a disgrace!

    I agree. I have left 3As as I no longer wish to be associated with such a monstrous group of people.
    I am surprised at the idiocy of the admin who would let that topic stay

    ReplyDelete