Friday, June 19, 2009

Romeo and Juliet, Beauty (creative license) and the Beast, or Mr and Mrs Macbeth?

Fearing a banning, has Laffin laid plans to expose his beloved Photon?!?!

Laffin to CarlyMichelle:

I think I may get Banned before the night's out.

If I do, post this on the forum. But only if i get banned.


(start of formal approach)

Dear Laffin

I've been asked by Bren, and on behalf of all of the Mods, to apologize for not trusting you and providing appropriate support to a longstanding poster who has been victimized with unacceptable and aggressive posts. We are genuinely sorry for any distress this may have caused you. To the best of our ability, this will not occur again. We value your contribution to this site, as do very many posters, and we will try to provide a more secure posting environment in future.

Yours sincerely

Admin & Mod Team (end of formal approach)

Hope you think the letter writing course worked

Obviously, you will still be liable to moderation if your posts are inappropriately worded, in which case they will be edited or deleted as appropriate, but we will be on more of a look-out for longstanding and respected posters coming under attack.

Best wishes

Val xx

1 comment:

  1. I've seen some frightening sights in my career, but I hope that's all he laid or exposed.

    ReplyDelete