Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I guess this site is about trust no one."

Arguida to Blondie2

Thank you for replying. I think I am out of my league. I knew N***** must have been someone else because Senti said something about outing her. Never thought it was all the others. I don't know how people know these things.

I did think Nbrado was a bunch of other people. I thought he was also Dixon Cox because of the type of pictures he drew. Figured I was right when Dixon Cox disappeared same time he did. Several others too. But today they are all back. It is almost as if they played a backup tape. Whatever yesterday's fight was about seems reversed today and I am not sure that is a good thing. I was glad to see Nbrado go. Figured maybe I would stop getting trojans on my computer after visiting this site.

I guess this site is about trust no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment