Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"...to be quite frank, Bren lost it."

Sent: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:05 pm
by Stevo
Thanks Photon.

I've had many PMs since I wrote that OP this morning. I wasn't going to bother but another poster told me at the weekend to air those views because there were several people also annoyed at that long-winded "threat" thread where to be quite frank, Bren lost it.

I will continue to post - but will confine it to my own forum for the time being. The 7 pages of hostile reaction to my simply pointing out that in a Madeleine McCann forum (even the name is no longer applicable!), there were only 6% of posts discussing it. People seemed to go off on tangents and interpret this as me telling them what to discuss. I wasn't. I was stating a fact. Personally I'd rather be posting a forum where there is a good 80-100% of discussion about the case. I can do without 911 conspiracies, flying saucers and talk of banana trees.

There's a hardcore of serious posters and I'd like to think I've always been one. Unfortunately we've lost good ones like IRONSIDE. It goes without saying that the translators; Kazlux, Astro and Co. are fantastic but to me, all that good work is being overshadowed by this underbelly of disruptors - DCB, Cabo, diddy, Jed etc.

Without sounding pompous, I'm fed up of wading through threads that are so far off topic it's more of a time wasting exercise. I want the truth, the evidence, the debate etc. but without this garbage inbetween.

Anyway, I've had a good volume of support from you and others today so thanks for the encouragement!

Cheers,

Stevo

1 comment:

  1. HE can do without the conspiracies??? Is he having a laugh?? How many dozen threads has he started off specualting supposed medical conditions Madeleine is supposed to have had?
    The Queen's yacht?
    The Masons?

    What a wierdo that guy is!

    ReplyDelete