Sunday, June 14, 2009

"the thread grew and grew and the pleas were ignored"

Hi A*****

Thanks for your message and especially for taking the time to write it all down. Sounds like a big can of worms to me, and good that the rotten apple has gone.

I know it's easy for me to say try and say positive, but please try and think that you've had a lucky escape. I'm sorry that your personal info was revealed.

What made me so angry today was the fact that Beowolf opened the thread which would obviously instill panic and questions then just departed and left us all to it. If he had something cryptic to say, he should have made his post and locked the thread.

As it was, the thread descended into panic, nobody knew what was going on - it's really difficult when you're on the outside trying to make sense of things.

Despite repeated pleas that the thread be locked as it was going nowhere, the thread grew and grew and the pleas were ignored.

That's what made me angry and the fact that Beowolf basically dropped the lot of us in it.

Anyway, I think I need some time away. I know that people are paranoid, everybody's anonymous on the internet but I'd just like to reiterate that I don't know Janz and have never heard from her, her cronies or her forum. This is my decision - me, I'm just a Mum who has loved it on the 3As and today is a really sad day for me.

I hope you understand.

Sorry to add to your troubles.

Take care, A**** xx

No comments:

Post a Comment