Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Competition TIme!

A prize of half a tin of Pedigree Chum to anyone who can figure what the foxtrot is going on here.

Dear bjr,
I have just read your thread. I want to say so much but am unable.
I come from Leicester. I know Grevill Ganner, I knew his father Barnet. My father knew him well.
I trained in Leicester.
In Psychiatry you meet a lot abused youngsters.
Ex MPs now Lords sit on HAs.

I know Michael Stone, Chillenden Murders? another??

My Hubby grew up on the Sandringham Estate. 2 times 2 = 4

Bertie and David were sterile, the royal surgeon said " let us just say that artificial means were used" Princess was never going to be Queen.

The other name you mentioned. The next of kin, as it were.

Sorry this is a conundrum.

I want to say BE VERY CAREFUL. Please.

I am not mad, but everyone is expendable. I just saw a light become even more bright than usual. Although it was quite bright on the 4th May 07, but one tends to get lost in the
quagmire that is any country's judicial system.

Leicester had a special unit for sex offenders and has max security prison. I have spent most of my working life in and out of our prison system, you learn a lot.

Just be careful. Things happen. Docbell

No comments:

Post a Comment