Saturday, June 13, 2009

To the rescue...

Erskine what has Laffin been PM'ing, I can only help if people keep me abreast of what is going on. I know a lot is going on behind the scenes and we are getting bits and pieces and not the whole story and it is so hard to try and piece it together.

Posters are being attacked via PM and then just like you have done, say please remove me and don't let us know. That makes it so hard for us to deal with the situation. If someone is bullying someone on here and things are happening, the troublemaker needs to be removed. IMO it does not matter if they have been here from day one or made thousands of posts, troublemakers drive good posters away and that is something that I am not prepared to accept.

I can only help this forum if they tell me exactly what is going on.

Regards

Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment