Saturday, June 27, 2009

"I do have one talent" -- wrong, you have several you miserable old fattie

chimaera to bren:

You sound really upset, my darling. Try not to let the b*ggers gribd you down!

For me, this forum was the first I had ever joined (I totally discount the MF from which I was banned!), and I joined this for the same reasons you started it; to find the truth and get some form of justice for a delightful little girl who had the most despicable parents.

I have dipped my toe, so to speak, in other forums, but really did not like the raison d'etre - which seemed to be to slag off this forum! In the past, I had many PMs as well as emails inviting me to join this forum and that forum - so many that I have now closed the email account I used to register here (so no point emailing me!!) and I can no longer remember my password anyway!

I have contributed so little to this forum compared to others. I prefer to gather information, analyze it and ONLY when I am 100% certain of my facts - I will post - that's the scientist in me, I'm afraid. But I do have one talent and that is spotting people's writing styles. No matter how well they think they have hidden them, I can spot them.

Maybe I should not have "outed" sabot last night, but truth is that I recognised sabot's style as B******* J****** (wrong. Woof, beeotch! And I know one when I sniff one). fft is someone who was banned from here, but I cannot remember her name on here. She posted under several, one of which was Kay Scarpetta. (Wrong again!)

Anyway, if I spot any other distruptors, do you want me to wade in, or run it past you first? I really would hate adding to your worries.

I love this forum and - quite honestly - we are ALL your guests and it is about time people realized that and behaved as they would if they were a guest in another's home.

On a personal note; I am glad that bloody gran has gone - it put me off posting every time I came on and there were endless sodding messages at the top of the board. But then, maybe I am just a cantankerous, grumpy old woman! (DING! DING! DING!)

chimaera/*****

You have heaps of talent, old girl. You're treacherous. You're a suck up. You're a back stabber. You're a semi stalker. That is more than evident. And remember, dogs don't lie! Woof!

2 comments:

  1. Chimaera

    You were the first to let me know that Bren had stolen my ID in a pm to you, You told me that I had to take responsibility for my pms.

    Sorry I couldn't . Bren was abusing my account when it suited her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is Blondie still droning on about her account being used??

    ReplyDelete