Sunday, June 21, 2009

The more things change...

quote=princess_leia I knew you were going to say that! Damn lol

Oh well, if you ever feel like spilling the beans, please let me be the first to know. Vivida and her friends on the pro boards caused me a major problem last year involving the police.

Thanks for the info anyway.

Thanks Princess_leia

It's not that I don't want to say for any other reason than I can't betray the person providing me with the info. If I did that it would just dry up completely if you know what I mean.

What was the pro board she was involved in?

I can't seem to see any other connections to Ms Vivida (McCann family/friends etc.) so all I can assume is she's there to disrupt. I asked if she's a journo but more than likely she just worked/works in one of the newspapers. Her location is showing up as **** St/********* so it's a good match given the other info. Most of the papers as you know are on Fleet Street or Farringdon Street.

Stevoget.

No comments:

Post a Comment