Thursday, June 4, 2009

And another one asks to be let out...

Sent: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:44 am
From: roisin
To: Global Mods
I have asked for Bren to de-mod me - this is not a flounce. I'm done.

I've enjoyed getting to know you folks - everyone.

I hope that a clean house will help lessen the stress of modding.

Best of luck to you all.

***




Re: Please de-mod me

Sent: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 am
From: Bren
To: roisin
Before you leave *** I would like you to read the mod box. The conversations are there and that rant today by p** was unjustified to D*****. It was rude and there is no way I accused D*****. I just said I do hope she is not our mole, because Pat was convinced there was a mole in mod box.

I have not lied and you will see that P** grabbed me in a box and refused to speak in front of the others and yes I did copy and paste the conversation because I was not going to be accused of lying again. So it is a straight copy and paste.

I don't want to lose you S**, but people don't like being accused of something they have not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment