Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stevo takes the high moral ground - and rubbishes 3As

Hi FCM

Thanks and yes I agree.

I've had my own forum for ages but deliberately left it to be run by others so as to not become like Bren. It is so easy as owner and admin of a forum to wield the axe and be like a dictator. That's the last thing I want so I left my own forum to a handful of people who have never needed any moderation because they are mature enough to do so. I can just as easily post in there so I guess I'll give it a whirl.

I'm not going around deliberately drumming up support for it (despite the comments from others). I don't make a single penny from any of my sites and I think there's only me and probably Pamalam at Gerry McCann's Blogs who also doesn't. McCann Files had a donate button and of course there's on in here. It would be easy to take offence from people like CaboFrio hinting that I should be making lots of money but I won't lower myself to his level. I do my sites because I want the end result. I can do without finding this out in what has effectively become like a school playground.

1 comment:

  1. Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo

    ReplyDelete