Thursday, July 23, 2009

What would Lexie O' think of this talk?

Have you gone mad.

You have known traveller was my OH since the mirror forum days you stupid Alzheimer's bastard.

Or is your own ego so stuffed up your own arse you can't remember who you're talking to?

I have run this forum with you when there was no cunt who would even write on it during the days when the news were deader than Mandolin.

Now get a grip. People here are nice to you, you sociopath, be nice back for once.

Marian

You fucking bastard how very dare you???

I get YOU to feel sorry for my moderating husband who just lies sulking till YOU insult him and you tell ME I am management.

Cunt.

Love Marianxx

I beat you to it and already got a teacher just 2 minutes ago.

Now piss off.

Love Marianxx

No comments:

Post a Comment