Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lose the plot much?

Ratonthebeam to some no hoper...

Hello Lizzy! Even before I opened this email, I thought, now THERE's a name from the past!!! Good to "see" you again.

Viv has always been very disparaging of TB from Day 1. She sees him as a self-promoting attention seeker and has concerns that any action he takes might muddy the waters, and give the Mcs the chance to squeal that they are not getting a fair trial.

I can see her point sometimes, but I think there's a "personal" element too. I have no idea why she seems to have changed opinion that Madeleine may not be dead. That one puzzles me, TBH, I am not sure why she takes TB to task so much for assuming that M is dead, asit's an assumption everybody else seems to be making!

I would like to BELIEVE that there is a parallel UK investigation going on, but sadly I don't think there is. Again, I don't know Viv's grounds for believing that, unless she has some inside info that we are not party to.

I myself have some reservations re Tony, but on the whole I am a supporter. Like him or loathe him, he has breathed new life into this Forum and investigation, and for that alone he is to be applauded. With the things going on right now in Portugal, I am actually feeling more hopeful than I have done in a very long time.

There are also a number of people on here dissing Duarte Levy, but my gut instinct is to trust him, I think he is being done a terrible disservice here.

PM me anytime Lizzy, and mazel tov for your new home!

Chrissie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment