Monday, July 6, 2009

More Portuguese infighting and distrust

Hi Beachy,

Before I answer you, I am here trying to read all the posts I can from StinkySardine. You may not believe me, but I have a feeling there's something wrong about him that I can't put my finger on.

Since the first moments he was posting, I always had a feeling he was a disguised "pro-McCann" who came to the forum, teaching lessons on the PT law system. To be frank, I have a feeling he is not a lawyer, or, if he is, he's someone linked to the Bar Association trying to f*ck up the Police in this case about Leonor Cipriano and the so-supposed torture.
I keep telling you, I knew there was something wrong about him. I am convinced he is a Magistrate, otherwise, as a lawyer he couldn't have told Pear on a relatively recent post, he knew 'too much' about the case.
To be frank, he can't know too much about the case, unless he worked on it.It's quite obvious he is not from the Police, but, I am starting to feel he either belongs to the lawyer team or he's a Magistrate.

I am here trying to get a clue, but something definatelly is wrong. I don't trust him. It's just a feeling but generally my feelings are in the majority of times, correct. Hope I'm wrong this time.

Kisses

Fernanda (FSoares)

No comments:

Post a Comment