Saturday, July 18, 2009

A fkn Civil Servant in a fkn shiny suit

Prof Moriarty:

I stopped wearing jeans decades ago and havent gone back. Nothing against them particularly though. Ive got used to suits ,well, two suits really. I need another one quickly as one is starting to get shiny and embarrassing.
All this is written on the company time, which is rather naughty of me. Still, I was at least able to get a bit of posting done on 3As at the weekend, which was refreshing. A bit of anger and frustration never goes amiss.
This is very trite stuff I know.

Indeed, it was so fkn awfully trite I had to edit most of it out. And while the truth about what happened to Madeleine Mccann cannot be found in your inbox, the truth about who told some of the biggest lies in the case can be found in other people's.

No comments:

Post a Comment