Saturday, May 30, 2009

Laffin the pet is sent to sniff out the enemy

Sent: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:48 am
by Photon
Hi Laffin

We have to catch them - I can't be searching IP matches when I'm composing a reply or advising in Mod box. I've only got 1 pair of eyes and 1 pair of hands. Flag up names. Some are obvious, some are not.

I understand what you're saying Laffin, and I feel as frustrated as you do - it's part of the fight. We can't let them win on any level. And I'm tired - you must be too. We have sacrificed too much to throw in the towel now. I will do my best to make sure you aren't banned - because IMO you are a phenomenal asset. Because of that I will support you in any way I can. If you can help us - give us names to watch - that would be great. There are things that need dealing with in the mod box that sometimes distracts us from what is happening on forum - so we miss things. We're human and not perfect (in the mod box) - any help is appreciated. Please don't give up on us now?

Take care >:D<

Van xx

2 comments:

  1. IS it JUST me here or what?

    I mean, hello. missing child, 4 years old, blonde, green eyes about so high.............Vanessa Sluming, doctor S, Laffin, Dr knuckle dragger..........................hello WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

    MISSING CHILD and you do what FANNY TWAT AROUND wit IFECKINP's? YOU CUNT IT UP?

    Vanessa, what part of missing little girl and missing restraint thug passed you by?

    ARE you really that empty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the fuck is going on?

    When did these peeps become so deluded that they are fighting a war against an imaginary enemy!

    FFS It WAS about a missing child!

    ReplyDelete