Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is she in luurve?

See Dirk has been gracing BB's b(l)og with his presence: Ismellarat wrote: laffin is a spent force-well he really always' has been...he was de-robed in another place tonight.

What's happened here (and where)??If there's anything I can do to help with you search - just ask. And it won't go any further - there's a lot I don't talk about in mod box because it's not relevant.Take careVan :* :*-----------------

Sent: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:15 pmby Laffin Assasin

ISAR, has just managed to get me banned from the Green Board.

Sent: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:20 pmby Photon

Oh Laffin, I'm so, so sorry to hear that. How did the fucktard do it?? You've been there for so long - and you've done so much!!See Blondie is saying that you've been outed as a liar (nothing else as far as I can see) on PFA. So, it's now official - you're a liar!!! Presume it's on the hidden bit - our insider is on hols at mo.Really, really sorry Laffin - you really don't deserve any of this sh1t. But you're on to something - and they don't like it. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.Take care >:D Van

No comments:

Post a Comment