Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting Stick

It gets to them sometimes.

"[redacted]....we had a whole section about Sky rants if you remember.....no one complained about that....why because you all knew what the Sky lot were like and you all bitched about them and made fun of them most of the time AND it was all out in the open unlike this one where we can say what we feel and not have our every word challenged!

The thing is....now I'm admin here and we took on all the 3A members I am the one getting the stick for it just like [redacted] took the stick for being admin of the 3A's (sic)....none of the other mods are getting called names day in and day out....I have a right to defend myself just like you all did day and night on the Sky rant threads and on the other private one for detectives!....we had a whole section about Sky rants if you remember.....no one complained about that....why because you all knew what the Sky lot were like and you all bitched about them and made fun of them most of the time AND it was all out in the open unlike this one where we can say what we feel and not have our every word challenged!

The thing is....now I'm admin here and we took on all the 3A members I am the one getting the stick for it just like [redacted] took the stick for being admin of the 3A's (sic)....none of the other mods are getting called names day in and day out....I have a right to defend myself just like you all did day and night on the Sky rant threads and on the other private one for detectives!"

No comments:

Post a Comment