Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh, dear, I suppose I might have said something like that...

precious memories, preserved forever:

Tony B to Tony_Q
Subject: E-mail from Graham Northgate of Clegg Gifford - and reply

Tony Bennett: I have this morning received this further reply from Mr Northgate (verbatim):

Sir,

It is my right to disagree and I couldn't disagree more.

What right have you to say any of these things?

And when they find out what really happened to her...they are progressing very nicely...I expect a full apology towards the family from your good self.

Kind regards

Graham

Any chance of you letting me field this one Tony?
I'm just in the mood for a **** like this.

Why don't you give him a ring, I published his Tel. No. in the OP


Is that your 'hearty disapproval', Tony?

No comments:

Post a Comment