Sunday, August 16, 2009

anything we can do to help...

Subject: FAO BONNYBRAES RE SICKO OF THE DAY

quote=mbkt: yeah i might have been a bit near the bone bonny BUT get off your high horse eh
because i leave the title of sickos of 2 years gerry and kate mccann (redacted... so libelous, so stalkerish, so of interest to the right laywers)

and a title i believe that no normal human being will try to grasp from their greedy hands in my life time.

Hi Laurie

Ignore her - don't waste any energy on that piece of sh1te (excuse my language). You have far better things to do. And you are a far, far better human being than she could ever dream of being.

Take care, Big_L!

Val xx

Hi big_l

As always, it's my pleasure. Keep 'em coming - you're an essential, and formidable, part of the Team. I think some people had their sense of humour surgically removed at birth

Hope you and yours are as well as me and mine.

Take care!

Val xx (aka Photon)

Hey, Big_L

Of course, I read it - and it was of your usual high standard. I love them !

Keep 'em coming!!!

Best wishes

Val xx

Sentinel and Grimley Feendish:

Posters who would not trouble MENSA scorers.

quote=Grimly Feendish

Mumof5 (by different fathers)
CarlyMichelle
Turkishdelight
DelusionalDeVille
Big_l
blondie2


how many times have i stopped myself......

l****1@*o******.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment