Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Silly Plan

"I'm going to take the forum down for 10 minutes - to see reactions.

going going gone"

Later...

"Well I was hoping all the trolls would be running around like headless chickens....if they did it today with the MF when its only being updated then 2 Maddie forums down in one day would make their week....

little do they know that both are very safe and wont be going anywhere!"

Later...

"I'm sorry if I scared the genuine members here and on others forums but as I said I was getting fed up of the paranoia about the MF on here tonight and seeing people attacking (redacted) on other forums so I made the decision and (redacted) said to use her number!

I only meant to take it down for 10 minutes but I had to take an important phone call so it was a bit longer!"

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, trolling her own members now is she?

    Gets more like Bren every day.

    ReplyDelete